Coromandel International Ltd has been serving the farming community by providing best quality and new technology fertilizers to farmers of India since 1961. Coromandel especially has a strong bonding with farmers of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana with best market share having its two-mega plants at Vizag and Kakinada.
As a part of enhancing productivity of crops and quality yields, Coromandel striving continuously to serve farmers in all aspects by providing Specialty nutrients (micronutrients, fertigation grades, customized crop grades) and nutrient based pure Organic fertilizers which can improve fertilizer use efficiency and soil health.
As a part of our endeavor, we are planning to launch our new fertilizer brand “GROSHAKTI” amid heartful wishes of farmers and channel partners by the hands of our Hon’ble Murugappa group Executive Vice Chairman Mr. Arun Alagappan on his first visit to Andhra Pradesh.
On his first visit, Executive Vice Chairman will address farmers, channel and team on how organization working for betterment of farming community and way forward. Vice Chairman addressing to farmers and dealers said that Coromandel is putting sincere efforts to help farming community with more service oriented approach rather just providing fertilizers.
Coromandel aims to provide crop-specific and hi-technology fertilizers and working with research institutes to develop NANO-Phosphorous and customized fertigation grades
Company launched GROSHAKTI, which is an ideal scientifically effective fertilizer grade with NPK in best ratio. It does not leave any acidity or alkalinity in soil being its neutral chemical nature.
It is suitable for all rainfed and irrigated crops at basal dressing or in top dressing. He mentioned that state and central Govt helping farmers with many schemes and farmer oriented. He told that Coromandel expanded their plant capacity and priority to serve AP & TG with more focus.
Coromandel is ready to improve farmer’s livelihood through
- Efficient nutrient management and crop protection management.
- Seamless supply as and when required through all channels i.e. Private trades, Govt. Institution and MGC.
- Our trade channel continued to show admirable resilience and agility in responding to various challenges.
- Agri extension services; Soil Testing, Poshan demo, crop advisory/protection services.
- Solution provider through Gromor Nutri-clinic.
- R & D constantly endeavors to introduce differentiated products like GroSmart, GroPlus, Gromor Ultra, GroShakti, etc.
- Agri university alliances, IIT Monas for new product development.